Friday, January 27, 2012

Fill in The Blank Friday!


I got this off my daughter's Blogspot.  Don't know if this is an every Friday occurrence now but it looked a wee bit fun.


1. My favorite place I've ever traveled to is .....This is a toss up between Venice, Italy and Paris, France.  To hard to choose between!


2. Bruges, St. Petersberg, Austria and Switzerland are some places I'd love to go someday.

3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by blogging on the computer, reading my Kindle, watching a movie or listening to my IPOD.

4. My three must-haves when I travel are Kindle , my headphones and lipstick.

5. My favorite travel companion is my husband!

6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is the first time arriving in Mexico City a guy who said he was a cab driver grabbed our bags and started walking toward what he said was a cab but it was out of the airport area across a busy roadway.  We finally grabbed our bags from him and ran back to the airport and the safety of a controlled cab lane.  Other option is the entire 4 hours we spent in Casablanca not long after 9/11.  As Americans we didn't feel very liked.

7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is bulls balls in Mexico but I didn't know what it was until after I ate it!  Ugh!
 
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in .....can't imagine living anywhere else but California.

9. I have been to _______________states in the U.S.  Easier to say which states I haven't been to.  From Idaho and through the Dakotas and Minnesota and Wisconsin and I haven't been to Alaska, Maine, Alabama and Nebraska and Vermont.  That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment